Latest Photo from E-Block - Halloween Room Raid

Thursday, October 23, 2008

E-Block viEEEEEEws

Presenting to you the different perspectives and views of and from E-Block!
Going up from the 1st floor you look up and see a multitude of steps...

This is the epitome of KE7 and E-Block, STAIRS!
Going up from the bus terminal to E8(300 steps?) is a minor miracle in itself...
Next we go to E3 and see a part of the hill where E-block sits on...

Not forgetting the landscaping that is done beneath E-block...

At E5 you will have a good view of Shepherd's Path.

Er, this was when the tree was being chopped...
Then, we arrive at E7 ,which looks down on from F till H-Block.

Yup, E-Block is the tallest block in KE7!
Even taller than PGP.

Lastly, E8!
Where the skies and seas are blue and the breeze is refreshing!

Enjoy the breathtaking view from there!
It's no wonder that the rooms here are the most coveted every year.



Some nightview shots. Not too clear, but have you seen these sights before?
If not, it's time to take a hike from E1 all the way to E8!

3 comments:

reinoreino said...

Wow! NICE! Hmmm, haha, E Block rocks!

[liN] said...

:) It's breezy living in the higher levels of E block. I don't even need to on my fan when it rains (like now) SO cooling. Haha..

Erm, you actually when to count the number of steps? I only know that I climb roughly 8 stories worth of staircase to my room on the 5th floor.

never_b said...

It's actually 234 (or 237) to E7, from the bus stop. so I guess it's abt 250 to E8?
yup I was really jobless one day :D hehe
I've got some lovely photos from up there! gimme access, I'll put it up :D